Colorado Springs Air Quality Services
Are you wondering what our indoor air quality services include? We do all the following:
- Duct Services: Are you concerned about your home’s air duct quality? You should start with our duct services that include duct cleaning and Aeroseal.
- Duct Cleaning: Our professionals specialize in getting deep into your ductwork and clearing out any grime and debris that’s accumulated throughout the years.
- Aeroseal: If you have duct gaps or leaks, then you should contact us for duct sealing. We use Aeroseal technology because it’s the most effective and long-lasting on the market.
- Air Filtration Systems and UV Air Purifiers: Are you looking for a great air filter or UV air purifier? Our team members will help you find the perfect match for your home’s specific needs.
- Humidifiers and Dehumidifiers: The ideal relative humidity level in any home is between 30-50%. A humidifier, dehumidifier, or even a combination of both can help you get the internal comfort that you’re looking for.
- Heat and Energy Recovery Ventilators: HRV and ERV systems are the units you want if you want a well-ventilated, high-efficiency, comfortable home.
Indoor Air Quality System Installation In Colorado Springs
Installing an indoor air quality system is easy with our experts. We take installation work seriously because we understand that this service starts before our IAQ technicians actually set out to your home.
We will assess the needs of your home and pinpoint your current indoor air quality issues. From there, we determine what you need and match you with one of the IAQ systems listed above.
Colorado Springs Indoor Air Quality System Replacement
Your indoor air quality system isn’t going to last forever. When it’s time to replace, our indoor air quality technicians will be here to provide you with the work you need. Replacing your home’s IAQ system requires guidance, which we can provide for you. We’ve been the go-to HVAC professional in the area dating back to 1974.
Indoor Air Quality System Repair In Colorado Springs
We’ve got a 100% satisfaction guarantee. This means that our indoor air quality repair work isn’t done until you’re completely satisfied. Get in touch with us today.
Colorado Springs Indoor Air Quality FAQ
1. Do I need a whole-home air purifier?
Yes. We’d recommend a whole-home air purifier for any house in Colorado Springs, CO. Whole-home air purifiers improve your overall energy-efficiency, comfort, and personal health too.
2. How much does a UV Air Purifier cost?
On average, homeowners spend anywhere from $500 to $2,000 for the installation of a new UV air purifier. The specific price point depends on the model you choose, the needs of your home, and the cost of installation. Contact us for a quote on the installation of a UV air purifier.
3. How often do I need to change my air filter?
On average, you should change your HVAC system’s air filter once a season or once every three months. Keep in mind, you may need to change the air filter more frequently if you have pets or allergies. Contact us today and we can help you determine the ideal frequency for your unique situation.