Heating Services in Colorado Springs, CO
If you want a great heating system, then Smith Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electrical is here to provide it for you. We’re a local Colorado Springs heating contractor that does it all: everything from heater repair to heater maintenance, including furnace services and boiler services. You can call us if you live anywhere in Colorado Springs, including Northgate, Briargate, Old Colorado City, Kissing Camels, Cathedral Pines, or anywhere in between. Our team is known for the following:
- 100% customer satisfaction, guaranteed personally from our owner, Eva
- NATE-certified professionals
- Family-friendly pricing
- Integrity-first pricing
- Woman-owned business
- Highly-trained, licensed, and insured technicians
We’re known for “integrity-first” pricing. This means you can spend more of your money on exciting things like visits to the Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Garden of the Gods, Pikes Peak, Palmer Park, “The Incline,” and the US Olympic Training Center. Contact us to learn more today.
Contact us for your heating services in Colorado Springs, CO. Quality service with “Eva, The Polish Plumber.”
More About Our Heating Service
We perform work for the following units:
- Furnaces: We install, repair, maintain, and replace gas and electric furnaces.
- Boilers: Our Colorado Springs service professionals provide a full range of boiler services to keep your home warm each and every winter.
- Radiant Heating Systems: Our service professionals are here to perfect the complex set up that a radiant heating system requires.
- Ductless Systems: Going ductless can save you time, money, energy, and even space in your home.
- Heat Pumps: These eco-friendly systems take an energy-efficient approach to heating and cooling your home with year-round service.
Each one of our heating installers is NATE-certified, highly-skilled, and experienced too. Turn to us to find the right heating system for your specific needs. We work with top brands to ensure that you stay warm and cozy all winter long. Learn more about our heating installation services in Colorado Springs.
Replacing your heating system is no small task, but we make it look that way. Each of our service professionals has the training and expertise necessary to guide you through the entire process.
We pay attention to detail. This means that we’re going to take into account how your needs might have changed throughout the years. Have you added on to your home? Maybe you’ve welcomed some new family members into the picture through the years?
If you’re committed to keeping your heater in great shape, then ask our professionals about the USA (Ultimate Savings Agreement) program. It’s a cost-effective method of heating system maintenance that will help you avoid the most severe heating repair needs.
Of course, when you do need heating repair in Colorado Springs, we’re here to meet your needs 100%. We get in, get out, and provide you with excellent service along the way.
1. How much does it cost to service a heating system in Colorado Springs?
On average, it costs around $130 to $470 to service a heating system in Colorado Springs, CO.
The cost varies depending on what type of unit our service professionals are working on (furnaces versus boilers) and what service is being performed (installation, repair, replacement, or maintenance).
2. Are we a licensed local heating contractor in Colorado Springs?
Yes! Our service professionals are fully licensed, NATE-certified, and BBB accredited. We can help you with any of your heating system needs, from installation and replacement to repairs and maintenance. We are experts on all types of heating systems, such as boilers, furnaces, heat pumps, and ductless HVAC systems.
3. Why is my furnace blowing cold air?
A furnace blowing cold air has several different possible causes. The most common ones include a dirty air filter, a faulty pilot light, or failing ductwork. Our heating professionals provide specialized work to figure out the exact cause of your furnace trouble.